Brandon Ingram Player Prop Bets: Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers - March 27
The New Orleans Pelicans, Brandon Ingram included, hit the court versus the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday at 10:00 PM ET.
In this article we will look at Ingram's prop bets, using stats to help you make good picks.
Brandon Ingram Prop Bets vs. the Trail Blazers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Brandon Ingram's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Brandon Ingram Insights vs. the Trail Blazers
- Ingram is responsible for attempting 10.3% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 18.2 per game.
- Ingram is averaging 4.0 three-point field goal attempts per game this season, which is 6.5% of his team's shots from beyond the arc.
- Ingram's opponents, the Trail Blazers, have one of the slowest offensive tempos, ranking 26th, averaging 100.8 possessions per game, while his Pelicans average 102.4 per game, which ranks 16th among NBA teams.
- Allowing 116.2 points per contest, the Trail Blazers are the 19th-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
- Conceding 42.4 rebounds per contest, the Trail Blazers are the 11th-ranked squad in the NBA.
- The Trail Blazers are the 28th-ranked team in the league, giving up 26.4 assists per contest.
- The Trail Blazers are the 12th-ranked squad in the league at allowing threes, conceding 12.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
Brandon Ingram vs. the Trail Blazers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Ingram or any of his Pelicans teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.