LSU vs. Utah Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
Published: Mar. 21, 2023 at 2:38 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 24, 2023 at 10:38 AM CDT
Friday's contest that pits the LSU Lady Tigers (30-2) versus the Utah Utes (27-4) at Bon Secours Wellness Arena should be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 74-71 in favor of LSU. Tipoff is at 5:00 PM ET on March 24.
The Lady Tigers' most recent outing on Sunday ended in a 66-42 victory against Michigan.
LSU vs. Utah Game Info
- When: Friday, March 24, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
LSU vs. Utah Score Prediction
- Prediction: LSU 74, Utah 71
LSU Schedule Analysis
- The Lady Tigers' signature win of the season came in a 66-42 victory versus the No. 18 Michigan Wolverines on March 19.
- The Lady Tigers have tied for the 23rd-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (six).
- LSU has the most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (10).
LSU 2022-23 Best Wins
- 66-42 at home over Michigan (No. 18/AP Poll) on March 19
- 76-68 at home over Tennessee (No. 24/AP Poll) on January 30
- 69-60 at home over Ole Miss (No. 19) on February 16
- 83-66 over Georgia (No. 32) on March 3
- 82-77 at home over Georgia (No. 32) on February 2
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
LSU Performance Insights
- The Lady Tigers have a +838 scoring differential, topping opponents by 26.2 points per game. They're putting up 83.2 points per game, fifth in college basketball, and are giving up 57.0 per contest to rank 26th in college basketball.
- In SEC games, LSU has averaged 5.9 fewer points (77.3) than overall (83.2) in 2022-23.
- The Lady Tigers are scoring more points at home (85.9 per game) than on the road (77.2).
- LSU concedes 52.8 points per game at home, and 63.2 on the road.
- Over their last 10 games, the Lady Tigers are scoring 74.0 points per contest, 9.2 fewer points than their season average (83.2).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.