Tulane vs. Auburn Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 17
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:42 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 6:38 PM CDT
Friday's game between the Auburn Tigers (15-14) and the Tulane Green Wave (18-13) at Neville Arena has a projected final score of 67-63 based on our computer prediction, with Auburn securing the victory. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM on March 17.
The Green Wave lost their last game 69-58 against East Carolina on Tuesday.
Tulane vs. Auburn Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Neville Arena in Auburn, Alabama
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Tulane vs. Auburn Score Prediction
- Prediction: Auburn 67, Tulane 63
Tulane Schedule Analysis
- The Green Wave's best victory of the season came against the SMU Mustangs, a top 100 team (No. 83), according to our computer rankings. The Green Wave registered the 52-50 home win on February 15.
- Tulane has tied for the sixth-most Quadrant 2 defeats in the nation (seven).
- The Tigers have tied for the 164th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the nation based on the RPI (three).
Tulane 2022-23 Best Wins
- 52-50 at home over SMU (No. 83) on February 15
- 64-56 at home over East Carolina (No. 84) on February 25
- 103-100 on the road over Troy (No. 129) on December 7
- 76-53 at home over Wichita State (No. 131) on January 11
- 69-67 on the road over Tulsa (No. 146) on February 12
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Tulane Performance Insights
- The Green Wave outscore opponents by 6.6 points per game (posting 66.7 points per game, 146th in college basketball, and giving up 60.1 per outing, 73rd in college basketball) and have a +203 scoring differential.
- In 2022-23, Tulane has averaged 58.8 points per game in AAC action, and 66.7 overall.
- At home the Green Wave are scoring 69.6 points per game, 6.9 more than they are averaging away (62.7).
- Tulane concedes 55.5 points per game at home, and 65.2 away.
- In their last 10 games, the Green Wave are averaging 56 points per contest, compared to their season average of 66.7.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.