SE Louisiana vs. Iowa Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:41 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT
Friday's game between the Iowa Hawkeyes (26-6) and the SE Louisiana Lions (21-9) at Carver-Hawkeye Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 82-56 and heavily favors Iowa to secure the victory. Game time is at 4:00 PM ET on March 17.
The Lions head into this contest after a 66-57 victory over Lamar on Thursday.
SE Louisiana vs. Iowa Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Carver-Hawkeye Arena in Iowa City, Iowa
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
SE Louisiana vs. Iowa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa 82, SE Louisiana 56
SE Louisiana Schedule Analysis
- In terms of their signature win this season, the Lions defeated the Texas A&M-CC Islanders on the road on January 12 by a score of 53-46.
- Against Quadrant 4 opponents, SE Louisiana is 17-3 (.850%) -- tied for the 14th-most wins.
SE Louisiana 2022-23 Best Wins
- 53-46 on the road over Texas A&M-CC (No. 166) on January 12
- 59-51 at home over Texas A&M-CC (No. 166) on February 4
- 66-57 over Lamar (No. 183) on March 9
- 46-42 at home over Texas A&M-Commerce (No. 257) on January 21
- 60-58 over Texas A&M-Commerce (No. 257) on March 8
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
SE Louisiana Performance Insights
- The Lions outscore opponents by 8.2 points per game (posting 62.7 points per game, 233rd in college basketball, and giving up 54.5 per contest, 14th in college basketball) and have a +246 scoring differential.
- In 2022-23, SE Louisiana has averaged 61.1 points per game in Southland action, and 62.7 overall.
- At home, the Lions average 68.6 points per game. On the road, they average 58.3.
- At home, SE Louisiana concedes 48.1 points per game. On the road, it gives up 58.9.
- The Lions have performed better offensively in their last 10 games, posting 66.5 points per contest, 3.8 more than their season average of 62.7.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.