Louisiana vs. Tennessee Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament First Round
Thursday's contest features the Tennessee Volunteers (23-10) and the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (26-7) clashing at Amway Center in what should be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 75-63 win for heavily favored Tennessee according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 9:40 PM ET on March 16.
Based on our computer prediction, Tennessee is projected to cover the point spread (11.5) against Louisiana. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 136.5 over/under.
Louisiana vs. Tennessee Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Orlando, Florida
- Venue: Amway Center
- Line: Tennessee -11.5
- Point Total: 136.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Tennessee -650, Louisiana +475
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Louisiana vs. Tennessee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tennessee 75, Louisiana 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Louisiana vs. Tennessee
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Tennessee is 16-15-0 against the spread, while Louisiana's ATS record this season is 16-12-0. The Volunteers have gone over the point total in 14 games, while Ragin' Cajuns games have gone over 15 times. The two teams score 149.8 points per game, 13.3 more points than this matchup's total. Tennessee has a 4-6 record against the spread while going 4-6 overall in the last 10 games. Louisiana has gone 5-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall in its last 10 games.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Louisiana Performance Insights
- The Ragin' Cajuns outscore opponents by 8.2 points per game (posting 78 points per game, 38th in college basketball, and allowing 69.8 per outing, 166th in college basketball) and have a +271 scoring differential.
- Louisiana ranks 52nd in the country at 34 rebounds per game. That's six more than the 28 its opponents average.
- Louisiana knocks down 1.2 more threes per contest than the opposition, 7.1 (210th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 5.9.
- Louisiana forces 11.6 turnovers per game (208th in college basketball) while committing 11.8 (175th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.