LSU Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The LSU Lady Tigers (30-2) currently have the fifth-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +1800 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on LSU with DraftKings Sportsbook.
At 5:00 PM ET on Friday, March 24, the Lady Tigers take on the Utah Utes in the Sweet 16.
Lady Tigers NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +1800 (Bet $100 to win $1800)
Think the Lady Tigers have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
LSU Team Stats
- In one-possession games, the Lady Tigers are 0-1. They also have failed to win a game decided by six points or fewer (0-1).
- LSU is surrendering 57 points per game this season (26th-ranked in college basketball), but it has really played well on offense, putting up 83.2 points per contest (fifth-best).
LSU Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 6-2 | Q2 Record: 10-0 | Q3 Record: 7-0 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- LSU has six wins over Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 23rd-most in the nation.
- LSU has 10 wins over Quadrant 2 opponents, the most in the country.
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents, LSU is 7-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 47th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.