Officials: Unattended candle sparked mobile home fire
Published: Mar. 31, 2023 at 4:46 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 31, 2023 at 6:37 PM CDT
DENHAM SPRINGS, La. (WAFB) - Firefighters in Livingston Parish responded to a late-night mobile home fire Thursday, March 30.
It happened at Eastover Mobile Homes in Denham Springs.
Officials report a squatter had been living at the abandoned building and was using a candle as a light source. They reportedly left the candle unattended, starting the fire.
The investigation is ongoing.
Details are limited. Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2022 WAFB. All rights reserved.