Help children in need this Christmas by adopting an elf
EAST BATON ROUGE PARISH, La. (WAFB) - The East Baton Rouge Parish School System is asking you to adopt an elf and advocate for children in need.
This year inflation will be humbug for millions of families across the United States. A study from Credit Karma said one in three will be unable to afford the same things they did in 2021.
In order to help, you can go to the East Baton Rouge Parish School System website.
Officials released the below steps that you can take to do your part:
- Find an elf to adopt and write down or photograph their Wishlist
- Add the elf to your cart
- Proceed to checkout, add your information, and place your order
- Purchase the gift(s) from the elf’s wishlist on your own from a store
- Wrap the gift(s) and drop them off at the EBRPSS central office front desk
- Fill out the sticker form with your elf’s information and stick it on the wrapped gift(s)
- Place under the tree
Monetary donations are also being accepted.
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2022 WAFB. All rights reserved.