Fire breaks out at Perkins Road restaurant
BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - Firefighters battled flames at a restaurant on Perkins Road near Kenilworth Parkway in Baton Rouge on Friday, Nov. 18.
According to the Baton Rouge Fire Department, the blaze broke out at the SoLou restaurant around 9:30 p.m.
Firefighters arrived at the scene and found light smoke coming from a wall near the patio area. According to the Baton Rouge Fire Department, the flames were sparked by a patio heater that was too close to the wall.
The flames were brought under control before causing any major damage to the building. Officials said there were no injuries.
According to a post on social media, the restaurant is open for normal hours on Saturday, Nov. 19.
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2022 WAFB. All rights reserved.