EBR Metro Council to discuss red light cameras, short-term rentals, other items Wednesday
BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - Members of the East Baton Rouge Metro Council are scheduled to meet on Wednesday, Sept. 21 to discuss a number of issues.
Several items on the agenda include:
- a review of the effectiveness of red light cameras across the City of Baton Rouge
- regulations for short-term rentals like Airbnb’s and other properties throughout East Baton Rouge Parish
- flood mitigation assistance
- the Bridge Center for Hope
- a budget for renovations to the Raising Cane’s River Center
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 4 p.m., after the Metropolitan Council Zoning meeting ends.
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2022 WAFB. All rights reserved.