Festival of Lights returns to downtown Baton Rouge, full list of upcoming events here
BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - The Festival of Lights returned to downtown Baton Rouge on Friday, Dec. 3.
Many experienced the magic of Baton Rouge’s oldest holiday tradition at North Boulevard Town Square from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
The Downtown Development District said you can expect a 35-foot Christmas tree lighting, music, fireworks and more.
Festival of Lights Activities:
- Tree Lighting and Fireworks
- Live Music by EscoSoulMusic and Ned Fasullo
- Holiday Performances by area school groups
- Ice Skating
- Snow Village with 10 tons of real snow
- Interact with live actors: Winter Fairies, Elves, Jack Frost, and more
- Artist Village (Santa’s Gift Shop) over 20 local vendors
The DDD said several other holiday events and activities will continue all season long. Check out the links below for a full Festival of Lights event schedule and other downtown events during the holidays.
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2021 WAFB. All rights reserved.