List of roads impacted by high water in Livingston Parish
LIVINGSTON PARISH, La. (WAFB) - Officials with the Livingston Parish Office of Homeland Security have released a list of roads in the parish impacted by high water from the remnants of Tropical Storm Nicholas.
As of 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 16, the following roads were impacted:
- 28855 OLD CC ROAD TO ZANDER LN.
- GEORGE WATTS BRIDGE
- S SATSUMA @ MELANCON
- TAYLOR/S SATSUMA – STANDING WATER
- GUMSWAMP RD ½ MILE SOUTH OF HWY 42 – TRUCK/SUV ONLY
- BLACK MUD/ CHELSEA ST - BLACK MUD/CARLA DR - BARRICADED
- BUDDY ELLIS/JOHN L - IMPASSABLE
- JOE MAY NEAR THE BRIDGE – IMPASSABLE
- HOOD RD FROM WALKER SOUTH – IMPASSABLE
- S SATSUMA/CECIL EDWARDS – DPW NOTIFIED FOR HIGH WATER SIGNS
- S SATSUMA/MELANCON – DPW NOTIFIED FOR HIGH WATER SIGNS
- JOE MAY/CLYDE COCKERHAM NEAR THE BRIDGE – HIGH WATER BUT PASSABLE
- BUDDY ELLIS/EVANGELINE TRACE – DPW NOTIFIED FOR HIGH WATER SIGNS
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2021 WAFB. All rights reserved.