Former Live Oak Eagle Blaise Priester commits to LSU
WATSON, La. (WAFB) - Former Live Oak Eagle star catcher Blaise Priester announced via Twitter on Saturday, July 17 that he will be attending LSU next spring. Priester had originally signed with Meridian Community College.
Priester, will join Samford transfer Trey McManus who also plays catcher, McManus will be a graduate transfer. As a senior the former Eagle had a .426 batting average with 10 home runs, eight doubles, six triples and 44 RBI.
- REPORT: LSU adds their third Arizona player, sixth transfer overall
- REPORT: Jay Johnson adds Arizona pitcher Bryce Collins
- REPORT: LSU adds SELU pitcher Trey Shaffer
- REPORT: Coach Johnson hires Marc Wanaka to complete staff
- EXCLUSIVE: New LSU baseball head coach Jay Johnson grants 1-on-1 interview
- Pair of LSU outfielders announce return for next season
- LSU’s Devin Fontenot announces return for final season
- Senior Ma’Khail Hilliard returning for fifth season
- LSU hires Jason Kelly as pitching coach
- REPORT: Tigers add third transfer player, pitcher Eric Reyzelman
- REPORT: LSU lands Samford catcher, Slidell native Tyler McMancus
- DBU’s Dan Fitzgerald to join Jay Johnson at LSU
- LSU adds Arizona All-American Jacob Berry
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2021 WAFB. All rights reserved.