REPORT: Cincinnati transfer headed to LSU
LSU Men’s Basketball
BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - The LSU men’s basketball team has added a second transfer to their team in nine days in Cincinnati forward Tari Eason according to his Twitter account.
Eason, a former four-star recruit was a member of the All-AAC freshman team this past season. The 6-foot-8 forward started eight games for the Bearcats.
- REPORT: LSU point guard enters NCAA transfer portal
- Will Wade lands Missouri transfer Xavier Pinson
- LSU forward Darius Days to enter name into 2021 NBA Draft
- ‘Thank you for an amazing three years’ LSU guard Javonte Smart declares for NBA Draft
- LSU sophomore Trendon Watford declaring for 2021 NBA Draft
- One and Done: LSU G Cam Thomas declaring for 2021 NBA Draft
During the season Eason played in 23 games and averaged 7.3 points, 5.9 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 2.3 steals per game while averaging 19.5 minutes per contest.
In late February against the Tulane Green Wave, Eason registered his first double-double with a season high 20 points and 13 rebounds on 8-of-8 shooting from the field.
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2021 WAFB. All rights reserved.