BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - As of Thursday, Feb. 18, the Louisiana Department of Health reported the following coronavirus cases for the state:
- 421,846 total cases - 832 new cases
- 9,391 total deaths - 15 new deaths
- 823 patients in hospitals - decrease of 26 patients
- 126 patients on ventilators - no change
- 396,834 patients recovered - no change
“Because of the daily removal of newly identified duplicates and out of state cases, the new case increase may not match the difference between today’s and yesterday’s total case count,” LDH says.
Click here to report a typo.