Monday, February 15: Number of coronavirus cases, deaths in Louisiana
BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - As of Monday, Feb. 15, the Louisiana Department of Health reported the following coronavirus cases for the state:
- 420,394 total cases - 507 new cases
- 9,325 total deaths - 33 new deaths
- 849 patients in hospitals - decrease of 26 patients
- 137 patients on ventilators - decrease of 5 patients
- 380,673 patients recovered - no change
- LDH will not report on 2/16/21 in observance of Mardi Gras.
“Because of the daily removal of newly identified duplicates and out of state cases, the new case increase may not match the difference between today’s and yesterday’s total case count,” LDH says.
- Winter precipitation exits Baton Rouge area; bitter cold arrives
- La. will remain in modified Phase 2 for 21 more days, Gov. Edwards says
- Gov. Edwards receives first dose of coronavirus vaccine at Pennington Biomedical Research Center
- 378 vaccine providers in all 64 parishes will receive COVID-19 vaccine this week
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2021 WAFB. All rights reserved.