Road closures due to wintry weather
A list of road closures:
I-10 - I-10 is closed from the I-10/I-12 split in Baton Rouge to I-10/I-49 in Lafayette due to icy conditions and multiple wrecks.
I-12 - I-12 West is closed at US 61 (Airline Highway).
I-110 - DOTD currently anticipates closing all of I-110 starting at midnight Monday, Feb. 15, and will remain closed until further notice. This closure is necessary due to freezing temperatures.
Audubon Bridge (US 61) - The Aubdon Bridge (US 61) between West Feliciana Parish and Pointe Coupee is closed until further notice.
Central Thruway - Central Thruway from Greenwell Springs to Choctaw will be closed beginning Sunday, Feb. 14 at 7 p.m. until further notice due to the inclement weather.
- River Road is closed between Florida Boulevard and Government Drive due to multiple downed trees
- Juban overpass iced over northbound and southbound
- Bridge on Florida Boulevard in Albany east of town limits starting to ice over; westbound still passable
- Bridge on Cane Market between walker north and mack rd has ice
- Petes Highway overpass iced over
- Old Baton Rouge Highway at LA 43 icy
- Colyell Bridge and Amite River Bridge passable but grates beginning to freeze over
Continue to check for updates.
- CLICK HERE for a list of business and school closures.
- CLICK HERE to download the WAFB First Alert Weather App
- CLICK HERE for the latest forecast
Copyright 2021 WAFB. All rights reserved.