BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - LSU was thought to have a crisis on the offensive line not long ago but the situation seems to have improved greatly, as all five starters on last year’s O-line have announced they’re returning and more help is apparently arriving in the future.
Mike Scarborough, who started covering LSU recruiting online for tigerbait.com in 1996, shared his thoughts on where everything stands for head coach Ed Orgeron and the Tigers with National Signing Day coming up on Wednesday, Feb. 3.
- Newman offensive tackle Bo Bordelon commits to LSU
- LSU lands commitment from 4-star OT Will Campbell
- LSU sophomore OT Dare Rosenthal announces return, meaning entire O-line is back
- LSU OT Austin Deculus decides to play for 5th year
- LSU senior WR Jontre Kirklin returning for another season
- LSU OG Chasen Hines says he’s returning next season
- LSU junior OG Ed Ingram decides to return for another season
Click here to report a typo.