BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - As of Thursday, Jan. 21, the Louisiana Department of Health reported the following coronavirus cases for the state:
- 378,318 total cases - 3,856 new cases
- 8,442 total deaths - 59 new deaths
- 1,800 patients in hospitals - decrease of 58 patients
- 233 patients on ventilators - decrease of 10 patients
- 320,025 patients recovered - no change
“Because of the daily removal of newly identified duplicates and out of state cases, the new case increase may not match the difference between today’s and yesterday’s total case count,” LDH says.
Click here to report a typo.