BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - The final starter on the LSU offensive line, Dare Rosenthal, announced on Monday, Jan. 18, that he will be returning to play for the Tigers in 2021.
The sophomore offensive tackle from Ferriday, La. posted his plans on social media.
The 6-foot-7, 327-pounder played left tackle in seven of LSU’s 10 games in 2020. LSU head coach Ed Orgeron announced on Oct. 26 that Rosenthal had been suspended indefinitely. He was reinstated on Nov. 17 and played against Arkansas on Nov. 21.
- LSU OT Austin Deculus decides to play for 5th year
- LSU senior WR Jontre Kirklin returning for another season
- LSU OG Chasen Hines says he’s returning next season
- LSU junior OG Ed Ingram decides to return for another season
- 2 LSU defensive linemen announce their return for 2021
- LSU DE Glen Logan announces return in 2021
- LSU senior DE Andre Anthony returning for another season
Center Liam Shanahan, guards Ed Ingram and Chasen Hines, and right tackle Austin Deculus have all announced they will be returning to play on the offensive line next season.
Click here to report a typo.