LSU adds 4-star CB to 2022 class
BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - The LSU Tigers have added four-star cornerback JaDarian Rhym for the class of 2022.
Rhym, from Valdosta, Ga., announced via Twitter that he has chosen to play for the Tigers over offers from Alabama, Arkansas, Cincinnati, Georgia, and Florida, among others.
Rhym is ranked as the No. 15 player in the state of Georgia by 247Sports and the No. 145 overall nationally in the 247Sports Composite rankings.
According to 247Sports, LSU’s 2021 recruiting class currently sits at No. 3 overall in the nation and has the No. 1 class in the SEC.
Here is a full list of 2022 LSU commits:
- Four-star quarterback, Walker Howard, Louisiana
- Four-star defensive tackle, Shone Washington, Louisiana
- Four-star safety, Bryan Allen Jr., Texas
- Four-star safety, Bryce Anderson, Texas
- Four-star offensive guard, Lucas Taylor, Alabama
- Four-star cornerback, JaDarian Rhym, Georgia
- Three-star wide receiver, Decoldest Crawford, Louisiana
- Three-star wide receiver, Aaron Anderson, Louisiana
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2021 WAFB. All rights reserved.