BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - A pivotal week for LSU football really gets rolling Wednesday for National Signing Day and will culminate with the season finale in Death Valley.
Despite the Tigers’ struggles on the field during this strange college football season during a pandemic, head coach Ed Orgeron and his staff have maintained a list of verbal commitments graded in the top five of the national recruiting rankings.
- Stevens is done after Ole Miss game; York possible team MVP
- JaCoby Stevens - 12/15/20 (Full Interview)
- Cade York - 12/15/2020 (Full Interview)
- Orgeron and the Tigers set to face Kiffin and the Rebels
- ‘Tell the Truth Monday’ - Shoe jokes continue, Johnson impresses, recruiting never stops
- Ed Orgeron - 12/14/20 (Full Interview)
Meanwhile, the current LSU Tigers will be playing their final game of the season six days before Christmas against the Ole Miss Rebels in Tiger Stadium.
Trying to finish 5-5 with no postseason game to look forward to is a far cry from the holiday season LSU enjoyed a year ago. But the Tigers are doing their best to learn from the struggles and adversity in this bizarre year known as 2020.
Click here to report a typo.