Some La. high school football teams reschedule games due to Hurricane Delta
BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - Based on the current forecast, Hurricane Delta appears to be on a track for the Louisiana coast, so most high school football teams have decided to change the date of their games.
- Edna Karr at Catholic
- Dutchtown at Vandebilt Catholic
- Pope John Paul at Episcopal
- Dequincy at Albany
- Bowling Green at Silliman
- Denham Springs at Assumption
- Walker at St. Thomas More
- Southern Lab at Central
- East Ascension at Warren Easton
Virtually every other school in the Sportsline viewing area is now playing its week two games on Thursday afternoon or Thursday night. However, Zachary’s game against Lake Charles Prep, which was scheduled for Thursday, has been canceled.
- St. Helena at Scotlandville (weather permitting)
Don’t forget Sportsline Friday Nite has a new start time of 10:10 p.m. Join us Friday night for highlights.
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2020 WAFB. All rights reserved.