BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - LSU sent out a reminder Tuesday, September 22, that fans need to complete a COVID-19 screening on their smartphones before showing up on campus for Saturday’s season-opener against Mississippi State.
Officials said all ticket holders 18 and older must complete the CDC Facilities COVID-19 screening as part of LSU’s commitment to safety. They added the screening can be completed on the LSU Sports Mobile app and will be available in the app starting at midnight before the game.
Once the four questions are answered, fans will either receive an approved pass, which will be displayed in GREEN on the mobile screen “Access to CDC Facilities Approved” or a denied notification “Access to CDC Facilities Not Approved,” which will be displayed in RED.
Fans with an approved notification will be allowed into Tiger Stadium.
- SPECIAL REPORT PREVIEW: Eye on the Tigers - 2020 Vision
- ONE TEAM, ONE CHANNEL: LSU starts defending 2019 national title on WAFB-TV
- Lunch with Coach O: LSU vs Miss. St. Preview
- LSU holds news conference on COVID-19, football gameday procedures
- LSU football season will open at 25% capacity in Tiger Stadium; no tailgating allowed during 2020 season
- LSU announces changes for student tickets for this football season
- LSU faces Miss. St. for season-opener; full schedule released
- WAFB-TV will televise 3 LSU football games during 2020 season, including season opener
CLICK HERE for more information, including additional reminders to ticket holders as they prepare for Saturday’s game in Tiger Stadium.
Click here to report a typo.