BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards signed four bills from the 2020 Special Legislative Session into law Monday, June 29.
Edwards signed the following bills into law:
ACT 2—HB 2 Provides for the comprehensive Capital Outlay budget.
ACT 3—HB 5 Provides for the emergency suspension of time limitations in certain civil proceedings.
ACT 4—HB 21 Provides relative to motor vehicle repairs.
ACT 5—HB 27 Provides relative to the creation of the certified shorthand reporters fund.
- Supreme Court strikes down Louisiana abortion clinic law
- La. Secretary of State puts coronavirus protection measures in place at polling locations\
- Louisiana budget nears passage as session reaches final days
- Senate Committee on Education discusses how to safely reopen public schools in the fall
- Fantasy sports betting edges closer to reality in Louisiana
Click here to report a typo.