BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - For those planning to dine-in at a restaurant this weekend, they can expect to pay between $5.06/lb. and $7.54/lb for boiled crawfish, according to The Crawfish App.
And for those planning to boil the crawfish themselves on this gorgeous sunny weekend, live sacks are priced just under $3/lb.
If you’re wanting to dine in and grub out, here’s a list of full-service restaurants serving up boiled crawfish:
- Roux 61 – 8322 Bluebonnet Blvd., Baton Rouge
- Willie’s Restaurant & Bar – 11260 Coursey Blvd., Baton Rouge
- Mike Anderson’s - 1031 W Lee Dr., Baton Rouge
- Stinky’s Fish Camp – 5500 Hilton Ave., Baton Rouge
- Don’s Seafood (multiple locations throughout Greater Baton Rouge)
- Walk-On’s – 3838 Burbank Dr., Baton Rouge
- Boil & Roux – 11777 Coursey Blvd., Baton Rouge
- Frank’s Restaurant – 17425 Airline Hwy., Prairieville
- Drusilla Seafood – 3482 Drusilla Ln., Baton Rouge
- City Café – 4710 O’Neal Ln., Ste. 100, Baton Rouge
For more information about crawfish prices in Louisiana, Texas, and the Gulf South visit The Crawfish App.