ASCENSION PARISH, La. (WAFB) - Officials with the Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office and the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development want to warn drivers of closures at certain railroad crossings from Jan. 21 through Jan. 25.
The railroad crossings will be closed so crews can perform maintenance on the railroad tracks.
Officials advise drivers to use alternate routes. Detour signs will be in place.
- La. 73 at US 61 (begins at 7 a.m.)
- La. 74
- New River Street (Gonzales)
- Ascension Street (Gonzales)
- La. 30 La. 73 at US 61 (ends at 2 p.m.)
- Coolidge Avenue (Gonzales)
- Felix Avenue (Gonzales)
- Purpera Road (Gonzales)
- Railroad Street (Sorrento)
- La. 621