BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers will celebrate Coach Ed Orgeron and LSU’s College Football Playoff National Championship victory by giving away free box combos to customers in Louisiana.
Raising Cane’s will give vouchers for a free Box Combo meal to the first 100 dine-in customers who purchase a combo at any of the 65 Raising Cane’s restaurants in Louisiana on Thursday, Jan. 16.
- Here’s where you can buy LSU National Champions gear
- Parade planned, mayor to present LSU Tigers with key to city after CFP National Championship win
- How many people watched LSU dominate Clemson
- Ed Orgeron, coaching staff earn big payday for LSU’s national championship victory
- Reports: Carolina Panthers to hire LSU passing coordinator Joe Brady as offensive coordinator
Customers can redeem the vouchers for the free meal on their next visit.
You can find your nearest restaurant by clicking here.
“This perfect football season is cause for celebration!” said Raising Cane’s Founder and CEO Todd Graves. “The energy and excitement that Coach O and the team have brought to Louisiana is incredible and we are excited to be celebrating with our customers all throughout the state.”
Coach Orgeron has served as the spokesperson for the Baton Rouge-based restaurant since in 2017.