Patrick Queen declares for the NFL Draft
BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - LSU football player Patrick Queen has declared for the 2020 NFL Draft.
Queen took to Twitter to announce his decision on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
The linebacker said, “The opportunity to wear purple and gold was a childhood dream.”
Queen was also named defensive MVP for the National Championship game.
- Here’s where you can buy LSU National Champions gear
- VIDEO: Joe Burrow celebrates LSU’s National Championship victory by smoking cigar
- LSU fan starts GoFundMe to buy Clemson mascot new outfit after numerous jokes about its appearance
- Here’s how much LSU coaches will earn in bonuses for team’s incredible 2019 season
- Mayor to present LSU Tigers with a key to the city, parade planned for LSU football team after CFP National Championship win
Copyright 2020 WAFB. All rights reserved.