BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - LSU wide receiver Justin Jefferson announced on Twitter Wednesday, Jan. 15 that he’s declaring for the NFL Draft, just two days after the Tigers won the national championship against Clemson in New Orleans.
In his tweet, Jefferson thanked his brothers, Jordan and Rickey, as well as Coach Ed Orgeron, all the coaches and coaching staff, his teammates, the fans, and his parents.
- National Champions LSU football will visit the White House
- Are the 2019 LSU Tigers the best team in college football history?
- VIDEO: Joe Burrow celebrates LSU’s National Championship victory by smoking cigar
- LSU fan starts GoFundMe to buy Clemson mascot new outfit after numerous jokes about its appearance
- GET THE GAT: Watch the national champions locker room celebration
- Parade planned, mayor to present LSU Tigers with key to city after CFP National Championship win
- Grant Delpit declares for the NFL Draft
- Patrick Queen declares for the NFL Draft
- Lloyd Cushenberry declares for the NFL Draft