LSU returns to Baton Rouge after national championship victory
BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - The national champions have returned!
The team departed from New Orleans at 10:30 a.m. and arrived back on LSU’s campus at around 11:45 a.m. at the football operations building.
The Tigers capped an undefeated season with a 42-25 victory over the defending champions, the Clemson Tigers.
- Here’s where you can buy LSU National Champions gear
- VIDEO: Joe Burrow celebrates LSU’s National Championship victory by smoking cigar
- LSU fan starts GoFundMe to buy Clemson mascot new outfit after numerous jokes about its appearance
- Here’s how much LSU coaches will earn in bonuses for team’s incredible 2019 season
- Mayor to present LSU Tigers with a key to the city, parade planned for LSU football team after CFP National Championship win
Copyright 2020 WAFB. All rights reserved.