BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - While you’re packing your bags to head to the CFP National Championship game in New Orleans, remember that clear bags are the only bags allowed inside the stadium.
This policy is designed to limit the size and types of bags being brought into the stadium by fans and to enhance public safety while minimizing time spent searching bags at gate security checkpoints.
Fans will be allowed to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose
- An approved logo no larger than 4.5″ x 3.4″ may be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Artificial noisemakers (includes megaphones)
- Animals (other than service animals)
- Cameras with extended lenses
- Containers such as coolers
- Laser devices
- Lawn chairs
- Outside food and beverage
- Tobacco products
- Video cameras
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag; briefcases; backpacks, cinch bags, and fanny packs that are not clear and/or exceed the size restriction; luggage of any kind; computer bags/cases; camera bags/cases; binocular bags/cases or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the stadium in a permissible clear bag, such as binoculars.
This policy pertains to bags and is not an all-inclusive list of items that are prohibited from being taken into the stadium. Therefore, fans should be aware of specific institutional policies regarding prohibited items that may not be brought into that institution’s stadium.