Rapper Mystikal scheduled to be in court
Updated: May. 7, 2019 at 8:47 AM CDT
CADDO PARISH, LA (KSLA) - A popular rapper is scheduled to make a court appearance today, May 7 in Caddo Parish.
Michael Tyler, known by his stage name Mystikal, is scheduled for a hearing where a new trial could be set.
Originally, his trial was set for early August. However, it was recently pushed back.
- Rapper ‘Mystikal’ released on bond in rape case after paperwork delay
- RAW: Rapper Mystikal leaves Caddo Correctional Center after 18 months
- Rapper Mystikal expected to be released from jail this morning
- Rape case against rapper Mystikal back in court
- Mystikal gets new attorney, judge
- Judge denies rapper Mystikal’s bid to have his $3 million bond reduced
- New evidence in rape case against Mystikal delays bond hearing
- Grand jury indicts rapper Mystikal, 2 others in Caddo rape, kidnapping case
He spent more than a year in jail on charges related to an alleged sexual assault at a casino in downtown Shreveport.
Copyright 2019 KSLA. All rights reserved.