Baton Rouge, LA Local Weather, Breaking Weather, Storms - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge, Louisiana News, Weather, Sports

Warm, Dry Weather Continues

Today's Forecast

Today's Forecast Image

Very little change expected today - we started out with a few areas of patchy fog, but a Dense Fog Advisory was not issued for SE LA/SW MS for the first time this week!  Today, we're looking at mostly sunny skies, light NW winds and another in a series of unseasonably warm spring days - our high topping out in the low/mid 80°s.  Overnight, watch for patchy fog, a low of 59; tomorrow, still quiet - warm and dry - more sunshine, light SE winds, a high of 84°.  An approaching storm system will lead to small rain chances Friday (20% coverage); however, showers and storms are likely Saturday (60%), with the potential for a few strong to severe storms still possible. That storm system then moves to the east, with small rain chances (20% - 30%) and warm weather continuing into the early part of next week. - Diane Deaton, WAFB Storm Team

1-Day Forecast: Baton Rouge

Wednesday
Wednesday's Forecast Image

D

Currently in Baton Rouge as of

  • 82°(Feels like 82°)
  • Clear
  • Wind: @ 0 mph
  • Barometer: 30.12 in.
  • Sunrise: 07:05:41 am
  • Sunset: 07:17:29 pm
  • Humidity: 44
  • Visibility: 10 mi.
  • UV Index: 2

Regional Conditions

Baton Rouge
82°
  • Video Forecast

Today

(Change)
    • Interactive Radar

    7 Day Forecast

      • Weather Images

      • Subscribe

      • Weather Blog

      • From Our Viewers

      Powered by Frankly