Yield 2 servings
12 large shrimp peeped & deveined tail on
Flour for dredging
2oz olive oil
3 oz dry white wine
1 clove garlic (minced)
1/2 tsp dried basil
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp shrimp stock
Salt & pepper to taste
- Dredge shrimp in flour and shake to make sure there is not too much flour on them. In a medium skillet heat the oil and sauté the shrimp. (Do not overcook).
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine bring to simmer and add the garlic.
- Add the dry basil and the lemon juice.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and the shrimp stock.
- Reduce and serve over the Tuscan orzo pasta.
Tuscan Orzo Pasta