Gulf Fish Provencal
6 ea Gulf Fish Portions (5-6oz each) - Mahi or Cobia suggested
1/2 ea red onion
15 ea nicoise olives (cut in half)
3 T. capers
30. ea oven dried tomato halves
2T fresh basil
2T olive oil
- Season the fish with salt and pepper, then grill the fish until just cooked through. While fish in grilling set a saute pan on medium -high heat.
- Add olive oil to pan and saute the red onion until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and lower to heat to just warm through the tomatoes.
- Once all of the ingredients have been warmed through, equally divide the vegetables among six plates. Place the portions of fish on top drizzle with olive oil.
Oven Dried Tomato Halves
15 ea halved roma tomatoes
1/4 c olive oil
2 T chopped garlic
1 T chopped basil