Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated votes, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online voting, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the voter.
Participants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WAFB-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WAFB-TV if WAFB-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Winners agree to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WAFB-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
Cheer Challenge - Voting Rules:
1. Multiple votes will be accepted. This means that you can vote more than once every day of the week. The voting system will not allow more than approximately 300 votes during any given 15 minute period. The use of automated voting systems is strictly prohibited. When detected, Poll Daddy will shut the system down to prevent all voting for a "cool down" period.
2. Votes will only be taken by voting online at sportslinefridaynite.com or wafb.com.
3. Voters are not required to live inside WAFB-TV's viewing area.
4. WAFB-TV and sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, forged, mass-reproduced or mass-transmitted, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete or illegible votes and such votes are void. WAFB-TV and sponsors are also not responsible for telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties, errors or failures in transmission or reception; and any condition caused by events beyond the control of WAFB-TV which may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted.
5. Voting software used on wafb.com does not support Macintosh computer platforms.
6. All mass e-mail programs will be disqualified.
8. WAFB, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the voting process, the operation of the website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify any game not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
9. Rules may be changed by WAFB-TV at any time throughout the contest.