1 egg yolk
1 can fat free sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 (6oz) reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
INGREDIENTS for Meringue
4 egg whites
1/4 cup granulated sugar
Pinch of cream tartar or salt
- With a spoon or spatula, fold egg yolk into sweetened condensed milk.
- Add lemon juice, folding until mixture is thickened.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Beat egg whites with hand mixer.
- Add sugar and cream of tartar. Beat until peaks form.
- Spread meringue on pie and bake at 350 degrees until brown.
- Refrigerate until set.