4- 8 ounce skinned and deboned chicken breast
1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
3 cups of panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
1/4 cups flour
1/2 cup milk
3 Whole eggs
Salt and Pepper to taste
Salt and pepper the chicken breasts and set aside
- In a mixing bowl combine milk and eggs and mix well.In another mixing bowl combine the chopped nuts and panko and mix well.
- Take the seasoned chicken and lightly flour the chicken. Dip the chicken into the egg and milk mixture then put into the mixture of panko.
- The chicken should be well coated in the panko mixture.
- Heat a large size sauté pan with oil. Once oil is hot add the chicken and sauté on both sides until golden brown.
- Transfer the pan to a 350 degree oven and continue cooking for and additional 12 minuets. Or until chicken is done.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.