4- 6 or 8 oz Tenderloins
4 oz butter
2 shallots (julienne)
2 pods of garlic (shopped)
12 large shrimp
6 oz sauce Diable
- Saute or grilled the filets until rear (you can do this ahead of time). When ready to serve saute filets w/ 2 oz of butter until desire doneness and reserve.
- Pour the grease off (do not wash the pan).
- In the same saute pan melt 2 oz of butter and sauté shallots and garlic under medium heat.
- When shallot and garlic are tender add the large shrimp and saute until done. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large plate pour 2 oz of sauce Diable and place the filet on top. Place 3 shrimp on top with shallots and garlic.
- Serve at once with vegetables and starch of your choice.
6 oz demi glace
2 Tbsp port wine
1 tbsp cognac
2 Tbsp of butter
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard