This is a pan-to-plate dish.
Serves 2 to 4
Cauliflower florets 4 cups (½-inch pieces)
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Touch of India spice 2 teaspoons
Salt 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice (fresh) 1 tablespoon
Ginger (fresh) 2 tablespoons, julienne
Cilantro leaves (fresh) 2 tablespoons, finely chopped for garnish
Preparation and Cooking Instructions
1. Wash and cut the cauliflower florets into ½-inch pieces.
2. Dry them with a paper towel.
3. Heat a heavy-bottomed large sauté pan. Add olive oil.
4. Over medium-high heat, sauté the cauliflower for about 15 minutes until it is golden brown and tender.
5. Sprinkle the cauliflower with Touch of India spice and salt. Mix gently and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
6. Add the lemon juice and ginger and stir for 1 minute. Cook for 5 minutes uncovered and turn the heat off.
7. For crispy cauliflower, sauté for 1 minute uncovered over high heat before serving.
Garnish with cilantro and serve with pita bread or salad.