99 SECOND SHOPPING SPREE OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WAFB-TV (844 Government Street, Baton Rouge, LA.) and Leblanc's Food Store (1434 N. Burnside Ave, Suite 26, Gonzales, LA 70737) ("Sponsor(s)"). The promotion begins at 6:00am, February 13th, 2013 and ends at 5:00pm, February 24th, 2013. Entries must be received by 5:00pm, February 24th, 2013. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of Louisiana who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and residents of Mississippi who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry and reside in who reside in one of the following parishes and counties: Ascension, Assumption, , EBR, East Feliciana, Iberville, Livingston, Pointe Coupee, St Helena, St Mary, West Baton Rouge, West Feliciana, Amite and Wilkinson are in our DMA. Our NSI Includes Avoyelles, Iberia, Lafayette, Lafouche, St James, St. John the Baptist, St Landry, St Martin, Tangipahoa, Terrebonne, Washington and Pike. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WAFB-TV, Leblanc's Food Stores, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per "item of the day" per household will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to Enter. There are two ways to enter this promotion. Beginning at 6:00am February 13th, 2013, individuals can log on to www.wafb.com, select the item of the day featured on WAFB's 9News This Morning and complete the online entry form. In order to qualify, the online entry must be fully completed, including, but not limited to, listing the correct item of day. Individuals can also enter by mailing their name, address, and telephone number to 99 Second Supermarket Shopping Spree, c/o WAFB-TV, 844 Government Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802. Entries must be received by 5:00pm February 24th, 2013 in order to qualify. All entries become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An "authorized account holder" shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prize. One Grand Prize package will be awarded. The Grand Prize package will consist of a 99 Second Shopping Spree during the morning of February 27th, 2013 (time to be determined by Sponsor(s)). The Grand Prize package will consist of each item that the Grand Prize winner is able to place in a shopping cart provided by Leblanc's Food Stores within the 99 second shopping spree period. Items are restricted to one of each item that is available for sale (with the exclusion of tobacco items and alcoholic beverages) at the designated Leblanc's Food Store at the time of the shopping spree. The physical starting point of the shopping spree will be determined by Leblanc Food Stores. At the announced ending of the 99 second shopping spree, no additional items may be placed in the official shopping cart.
5. How the Prizes are Awarded. The Grand Prize Winner will be determined by a random drawing from all qualified online entrants who have identified the item of the day. The Grand Prize Winner must be available for contact by phone within 12 hours of the Grand Prize Drawing at 5:00pm on February 24th, 2013. If the Grand Prize Winner is not available for contact by telephone, he/she will forfeit his/her prize. A subsequent replacement winner may be chosen if previously chosen winner is unavailable for contact by telephone.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of item of the day entrants received.
7. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver's license or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within one day of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. A winner must take possession of his or her prize by February 27th, 2013 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WAFB-TV will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner will receive a Form 1099 from WAFB-TV if WAFB-TV reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize package may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
The winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WAFB-TV, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast the winner's name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
8. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize package, however caused.
9. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WAFB-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WAFB-TV are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including, but not limited to, due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.
10. List of Winners. For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WAFB, 844 Government Street, Baton Rouge, LA, 70802 or visit the website at www.wafb.com between March 15th and March 30th, 2013.