5 oz Guilin Rice Vermicelli (or sub spaghetti, follow recipe on package for cooking)
1 tsp Any Vegetable Oil
2 tsp Any Vegetable Oil
8 ea Chili Pods
3 oz Pork Loin, cut into thin strips
1 tsp Garlic
1.5 oz Yunnan Ham, cut into thin strips (sub. Procusitto or Serrano)
2 ea Green Onion, cut into 2-3 inch sticks
¼ cup Sliced Cabbage, cut into thin strips
¼ cup Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced (sub. Any mushrooms)
1/8 tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Sugar
.5 tsp Sesame Oil
- Soak Vermicelli in very hot water for 1 hour.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add Vermicelli and boil for one minute.
- Rinse under warm water for one minute, drain well then mix with 1tsp Veg Oil.
- Heat a wok over high heat until it begins to smoke (sub. cast iron skillet or sauté pan).
- Add Vegetable Oil, then Chili Pods and Pork. Then stir fry until pork is almost done.
- Add Garlic, Ham, Green Onion, Cabbage and Mushrooms then stir for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add Vermicelli, Salt, Soy Sauce Oyster Sauce, Sugar and Sesame Oil then stir fry until all ingredients are mixed well.