Tuesday, January 6, 2007
2 pounds boiled and seasoned lobster meat
2 cups chopped green onions
1 cup chopped parsley
1 finely chopped cloves of garlic
1 cup butter
1/2 gallon half and half
4 shrimp bouillion cubes
1 cream cheese 8oz block
1 cup of sherry
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sautee green onions, parsley, and garlic in butter until wilted.
- Add boiled and seasoned lobster meat.
- Stir in bouillion cubes until melted.
- Add half and half and cream cheese.
- When creamy, add sherry. Stir well. Salt & Pepper to taste.