Monday, February 5, 2007
1 cup olive oil
¼ pound crawfish tails
¼ pound fresh, peeled 90 to 110 count shrimp
1 broccoli head, cut into florets
1 purple onion, sliced
2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
4 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon crushed red' pepper
1 tomatoes, diced
2 teaspoons crushed basil
½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
5 cups cooked rotini pasta
- Sauté crawfish and shrimp in olive oil. Cook 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add broccoli, onion slices and mushrooms together. Stir.
- Add garlic, salt, crushed red pepper, tomatoes, basil, ½ cup Parmesan cheese and cooked pasta. Stir.
- Cook until shrimp are done.
- Top with remaining Parmesan cheese before serving.