Chicken Fresh not Frozen!!!
One de-boned Chicken
Sprinkle with ChefEd's Original Seasoning Blend
Salt and Pepper to taste
1-pound thick cut bacon out flat
2 cups chopped Louisiana sweet onions
1 cup Louisiana bell peppers
1 cup Louisiana celery
1 bunch Louisiana green onions - chopped
1 bunch Louisiana parsley - chopped
6 cloves garlic roughly - chopped
PROCEDURE FOR DRESSING
- melt 1/4 pound of butter in cast iron skillet/pot
- add seasoning and cook for 15-20 minutes or until well softened
- Add 1-pound raw ground pork sausage, casing removed. Cook.
- Add 1 pound of your favorite seafood make sure it is fresh Louisiana!! Cook.
- Add 2 cups cooked non- sweet corn bread crumbled and mix well.
- Set aside to cool.
PROCEDURE FOR CHICKEN