Friday, December 1, 2006
1 lb. reduced fat turkey sausage, sliced
1 lb. venison or lean ground beef
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cans Mexican Rotel
1 can tomato sauce
1 large can Bush's Original Baked Beans
1 onion, chopped
INGREDIENTS for Seasoning:
4 tbs. chili powder
2 tbs. paprika
1 tsp. red pepper
1 tsp. oregano
Hot sauce and Cajun seasoning to taste
- Brown ground meat over medium heat in a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray.
- Add sausage, stirring to brown.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer about two hours or until meat is tender.
- Also works great in slow cooker/crock pot.