Friday, June 9, 2006
Pan Seared Mahi Mahi topped with Grilled Shrimp and a Crab Mornay Sauce
(Served with stuffed potato and steamed vegetables)
1.5 large shrimp
2.1 4 oz Mahi Mahi steak
3.3 tbls of olive oil
4.1 cup of heavy whipping cream
5.4 stalks of green onions
6.Pinch of black pepper
7.Pinch of garlic
8.½ cup Crab claw meat
- 1.Put Mahi Mahi Steak in frying skillet for searing of filet.
- Use separate skillet for sauce
- Put shrimp, heavy whipping cream, green onions, black pepper, garlic, and crab claw meat into pan.
- Simmer sauce until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Flip filet until cooked at desired temperature
- When filet is done searing, put onto plate and add sauce on top.