Stanford Group Company, member NASD/SIPC, is a full-service financial planning and investment management company serving private investors, corporations, governments and institutions worldwide. Guided by our conservative, proactive business philosophy, we've developed a highly successful business by focusing first and foremost on the needs of our clients. Our dynamic, planning-based method, known as Wealth Management, lets you draw on your relationship with your financial consultant to develop a long-term strategic plan.
Wealth Management encompasses the following areas as part of a systematic approach to all your investment needs:
• Financial Planning – Our team of certified financial planners uses a six-step planning process to help you detail a path toward your long-term objectives.
• Advisory Services – Stanford Group Company offers customized advisory programs for clients seeking high levels of investment expertise as well as flexibility and convenience.
• Investment Alternatives - As a U.S.-licensed broker/dealer and investment advisory firm, we offer a full range of brokerage services covering equity and fixed income investments for domestic and international clients.
• Account Services - Stanford Group Company provides several types of accounts, each of which can be customized to suit your personal financial needs.
• Institutional Services – For our private and public sector institutional clients, we offer a range of integrated services, including investment banking and public funds management.
• International Services – Stanford Group Company offers international clients sophisticated capital and asset management strategies, including private/Swiss banking and international trust and credit services.