BATON ROUGE, LA (WAFB) - Robért Fresh Market is set to open its newly renovated Baton Rouge location on June 23 at 11 a.m.
A grand opening celebration will be held at the store, located at 7355 Highland Rd., from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The event is open to the public and will feature signature items such as muffalettas, smoked salmon, Better Cheddar dip, chicken salad, and lots more.
Robért will also unveil improvements to the store, including a full-service meat and deli, bakery, and floral department, as well as sushi, house-made pizza, and a gourmet salad and olive bar. There's also a CC's Coffee Shop inside the store. Customers will also be able to purchase fresh boiled seasonal shrimp and crawfish everyday at the Boiling Center.
Click here for more information about the store.
Robért Fresh Market acquired the location in Baton Rouge in 2016 and began renovations right away.
"When the opportunity presented itself for us to expand to Baton Rouge, we happily made the leap. We have tailored the new store to meet the unique needs of our Baton Rouge customers, and we are looking forward to serving families and businesses both every day and for special occasions," said Marc Robért III, general manager.
Normal hours of operation at the store are everyday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. The chain has locations at the following addresses:
- BATON ROUGE: 7355 Highland Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- MARIGNY: 2222 St. Claude Ave., New Orleans, LA 70117
- UPTOWN: 8115 S. Claiborne Ave., New Orleans, LA 70118
- METAIRIE: 5016 W. Esplanade Ave., Metairie, LA 70006
- LAKEVIEW: 135 Robert E. Lee Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70125
- LAKEVIEW GROCERY: 801 Harrison Ave., New Orleans, LA 70124